Does anyone still believe the myth of Scottsdale “wealth”?
October 24, 2007 by Frank
Now that the house of cards is tumbling and we’re seeing:
- Record foreclousres (doubled in the past month!)
- Repo men patrolling Scottsdale streets daily
- No more credit and housing ATM
- Restaurants and businesses dropping like flies
- Skyrocketing crime
- Loudmouthed blowhards in BMWs and Tommy Bahama shirts suddenly silent
- Mass exodus of beautiful single golddigger women from Scottsdale, replaced by white trash
- No more luxury cars and designers clothes in old town, just lowriders and wifebeater shirts
- No more lines to get into old town clubs, which are increasingly empty
- Continuing increases in poilce corruption and bogus tickets to offset property tax losses
…does anyone still believe in the fairy tale of Scottsdale’s “wealthy”? Is anyone – besides the phonies themselves, who are in denial – actually stupid enough to believe that there was ever any money in Scottsdale?
Does the town’s reputation even stand a chance, or will it forever be known as the land of shysters, fakers, phonies, and real estate hucksters?